Hygenic / Sanitary Pressure-Level
Transmitters: 8000 SAN Series
• Stainless Steel Housing.
• Accuracy 0.2% from adjusted span.
• Active Temperature Compensation.
• Zero / Span internally adjustable.
• Strong flush diaphragms.
• Many process connections.
• ATEX EEx ia.
Enclosure / Housing
• Robust stainless steel 304. Protection to IP65.
• Diary fitting to DIN 11851.
• Hygenic Weld Fitting.
• Tri-clamp connection.
• ANSI Flange 150#
• Standard enclosure.
• Integral Digital Indicator.
• From 0 up to 16 bar, with max overpressure of 60 bar.
• ± 0.2% of adjusted span
- These all stainless steel transmitters have a flush diaphragm type sensor and are available with a wide range of sanitary type process connections making them particularly suitable for use in Food and Beverage, Water and other Hygienic applications.