This simple design by Envent Engineering Ltd utilizes a lead acetate based sensing system that provides a linear and interference-free output of H2S and Total Sulfur concentration.
- Fast response times using Rapid Response Algorithms (RRA)
- No interference from other components in the sample
- Low power consumption
- Extended tape life of 60-90 days
- Measures up to 5 times the calibrated range
- Interference-free Lead acetate sensor
- Quick delivery – as fast as 1 to 2 days for standard systems
Full field service & training available
|Power||12-24 vdc @ less than 3 watts or 100-240 VAC, 50/60 HZ|
|Electrical classification||Class 1, Div 1 Groups B, C & D certified to CSA standards.|
|Ambient Temperature||0-50 ˚C (32 to 122 F). Contact for other requirements.|
|Output Ranges||Standard ranges: 0-5ppm to 0-100ppm, higher ranges without dilution available upon request.
Custom ranges: < 5000ppb and up to percent level H2S.
|Response time||20-sec alarm|
|Accuracy||1.5% of full scale, (3% for Total Sulfur or Dilution),
|Inputs||Four digital inputs individually configurable.|
|Outputs||• Dual isolated 4-20 mA (loop power required).
• Modbus serial RS-232 & RS-485 (Ethernet available)
• Four 5 amp SPDT alarm relays (high reading, high high reading, low tape, low pressure, low temperature, fault).
• Four solid state solenoid drivers ( auto cal, total sulfur, stream switching, valve actuator)
|Displays||128 x 64 Graphic Display
Menu is scrolled by internal button
|Dimensions||17.4″W x 32.7″H x 13.7″D
(44.2 W x 83.1 H x 34.8 D cm)
The Model 330S is mounted on a 24″W x 36″H x ¼”
(60.96 W x 91.44 H x 0.635 L cm) thick anodized panel.
|Configuration Software||Windows® software for customer configuration, archive
retrieval, and Modbus mapping.
|*||Product specifications subject to change without notice
to improve reliability, function, design, or otherwise.
|SDS Dual Stream||The 330SDS Analyzer measures two streams at the same time.|
|Total Sulfur||Total Sulfur furnace converts all sulfur compounds to H2S
which allows the analyzer to measure Total Sulfur.
|CO2||Dual-beam IR bench. CO2 concentration is displayed on the
second line of display and can be configured as a 2-20 mA
analog output. CO2 ranges from 0-20% to 0-100%
|Stream Switching||Allows switching of four (4) input streams or from H2S to
Total Sulfur measurement.
|Dilution||Allows measurements up to 30% H2S using permeable
|Liquid Sampling||Liquid sample system to measure H2S in Hydrocarbon
liquids or water.
|Custom Systems||Envent can design custom integrated systems to meet
- User Manual: 330S H2S / Total Sulfur Analyzer
- 330S H2S / Total Sulfur Analyzer Data Sheet
- Data Sheet: Dilution Probes
- Total Sulfur Analyzer Manual
- Dilution System Manual
- Spare Parts Cross Reference
- H2S analyzer cleaning procedure
- Modbus communications guide
- App Note: H2S in Liquid Scavenger Treated Gas
- Tech Note:Total Sulfur Technical Note
- Applicable ASTM Standards